Monday, June 04, 2007

picture pages, picture pages, lots of fun with picture pages

I don’t know why this Indianapolis Motor Speedway employee was sitting outside of the gift shop “grille” wearing goggles. But I like it. I took Derby and the Huskybutts to the dog park yesterday. Memphis and Keyara showed up like the cool kids who run things. “Hey, we’re here and we’re marking the whole park because it is OURS. Got it? You all are so un-cool. Hey, you! Pit Bull, yeah you. You’re not as awesome as you think. Yeah, that little chocolate cocker spaniel kid is our cousin. Yes, he does embarrass us sometimes. You wanna make something of it? I didn’t think so. We’re outta here.”I think they may have run all the way to the other end of the field because they knew Derby couldn’t keep up. He tried. He really did. However, around the half-way mark he gave up, turned around, and headed back in my direction. Another time he ran after them with all his might. But his front legs gave out and he landed on his chin. He was fine. It was funny. Memphis and Keyara pointed and laughed.

No comments: