Tuesday, April 17, 2007

10 on tuesday meme: 10 childhood heroes/idols




1. Amy Grant

2. Shirley Temple (Almost every Sunday after church I could be found on the floor of our house in Louisville in front of the t.v. watching a Shirley Temple movie. My favorite is The Little Princess)

3. Mary Lou Retton (1984 Olympics)

4. My 4th grade teacher, Ms. Pike

5. My babysitter, Lisa

6. Rob Lowe (one of my biggest celebrity crushes back then)

7. Wonder Woman (I had the underoos, the watch, the doll, and the Halloween costume.)

8. My cousin, Kathy (She’s 16 years older than me. I thought she was one of the prettiest girls I knew. I still do!)

9. My Mom and Dad

10. Jesus

6 comments:

Valtool said...

With you on number 1, and as an adult, #10. Only had a little sunday school exposure as a kid.

Jennifer Coomer said...

Amy is still my hero now.

Patois42 said...

I'm telling you, that Wonder Woman is everywhere!

Anonymous said...

Great list!

I loved Wonder Woman too :)

lmilla said...

Jennifer - thank you for stopping by! I'm new to the 10 on Tues list, and I was so excited to read other's lists.... plus to find a Christian knitter's blog is a wonderful thing! I'm adding you to my blogroll, if it's OK with you, so I can find you again!

God bless!

Julia said...

Oh I adore Shirley Temple! And I notice many have put Amy Grant. And I love her too :)

Great list! Happy Ten on Tuesday!