Tuesday, March 20, 2007

10 on tuesday meme: 10 things you hate doing


10 Things You Hate Doing (hate is such a strong word)
1. Spending money on car maintenance
2. Cleaning a greasy kitchen
3. Cleaning the Orchard girls’ bathhouse at Loucon after junior high assembly
4. Breathing in strong chemical smells like ammonia, paint remover, carpet glue, et cetera (upsets my delicate system)
5. Math
6. Standing in line behind someone buying lottery tickets
7. Thinking about the possibility of Hillary Rodham-Clinton becoming president
8. Listening to someone sing an uncomfortably bad solo (in person)
9. Being at work when I’m dog-tired
10. Tossing and turning when I can’t get to sleep

I'm tagging: bekka

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great list! I hate working when I am tired as well..Really stinks!

Jennifer Coomer said...

thanks amy!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, car maintenance. GRR. Hate spending it but hate breaking down more. lol

Math. I not only hate it, I STINK at it. lol

I just cleaned our bathroom and I'm reeling from the bleach fumes. I really need to get some fresh air before I *thud*

Julia said...

Math and I do not match together LOL..I hate math :) And I don't like breathing on strong chemical either. It always make me get sick and illed. And # 9 is me...I get so dog-tired a lot :)

Great list! Happy Ten on Tuesday - have great day! Here is Mine!

cara harjes said...

i hate tummy aches.
i also hate when somebody cuts me off on the road, i honk at them, and they give ME the middle finger. WHAT????

Jennifer Coomer said...

i did #10 last night. woe is me.

Anonymous said...

I just like that you followed Pet Peeps with Pet Peeves.