Tuesday, March 27, 2007

10 on tuesday meme: 10 movie characters you love

There are so many ways to go with this. Okay, just go with the first 10 that come to mind.



Ten Movie Characters You Love
1. Clarice Starling (Jodi Foster)– Silence of the Lambs
2. Sofia (Peneolope Cruz) – Vanilla Sky
3. Brick Tamland (Steve Carell) – Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgandy
4. Celie (Whoppie Goldberg) – The Color Purple
5. Clark Griswold (Chevy Chase) – All of the National Lampoon Vacation movies
6. Neil (Robert Sean Leonard) and Knox (Josh Charles) – Dead Poet’s Society
7. Burnham (Forest Whitaker) – Panic Room
8. Kathleen Kelly (Meg Ryan) – You’ve Got Mail
9. Forrest (Tom Hanks) – Forrest Gump
10. Graham Hess (Mel Gibson) – Signs


Tag: You

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Celie, Clark & Clarice are all great characters.
Mine are up too.
Take care,
Frances

Patois42 said...

I wished I had included Neil and Knox from "Dead Poet's Society." Good list.

Julia said...

You have somme great list there! I too love Celie from "The Color Purple" and Kathleen from "You've Got Mail" (I almost add her in my list) *grin*. I have to say am big fan of Chevy Chase's National Lampoon Vacation movies, especially the one done on Christmas.

Happy Ten on Tuesday - Hope you have great day! Here is Mine!

Kathy said...

I totally forgot about Gibson's character on "Signs." Great pick! We also agree on Kathleen Kelly. I just love that character! Since I work @ walmart, I always want to say "this is a cash only line."

Unknown said...

You have to love Kathleen Kelly..What a great list!

Sarah W. said...

"I love . . . lamp."