Tuesday, December 19, 2006

california roll

Yesterday I got a package in the mail from Christy. Inside was a needle roll FULL of knitting needles and notions. What a treat for a knitter! Also included was a red pepper plant kit.
Thank you Christy! Merry Christmas! Christy lives near San Diego and it's unseasonably cold there. Likewise, it's unseasonably warm here. We're trying to figure out how to trade weather systems. (By-the-way, check out Christy's blog and give "Pretty" a read.)Today was my department's Holiday Breakfast and Secret Santa exchange. I gave my giftee a very cute pomegrante martini set (and some vodka). I LOVE this wrapping paper that I found.
And my Secret Santa gave me a SEPHORA GIFT CARD!!!

1 comment:

TheSteph said...

I love the needle case. I make those, too... :) She did a nice job on yours! What a nice gift.