Monday, October 11, 2010

Bowlin' (featuring Chris Tomlin)


I have such a crush on Chris Tomlin. Sweet, sweet Chris Tomlin.

Chris, I want to thank you for such amazing, awe inspiring worship songs as...
Our God
God of This City
Indescribable
Holy Is the Lord
Jesus Messiah
Forever
Sing, Sing, Sing
We Fall Down
Mighty Is The Power of The Cross
Made to Worship...and your re-working of classic hymns -
Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)
The Wonderful Cross
But Christopher Dwayne Tomlin, I don't think I have ever loved you more than I do in this moment...






(Eric, thank you for posting this on my Facebook wall.)

Yeah, yeah, yeah people...I know he's engaged. My crush is one of admiration and musical appreciation.

1 comment:

ButtonMad said...

great blog post and cool photos. thanks for sharing ;-) cheers