Thursday, January 10, 2008

rewind. add that. .99 this.

Tonight I'm sitting in my green knitting chair, um, knitting and watching Grey's Anatomy. While Dr. Bailey was being distraught over her son I recognized the opening chords to "Up To the Mountain (MLK Song)" by Patty Griffin. I thought two things:
1) This is the perfect song for this moment.
2) Wow, how did I manage to leave this song off the Jennybee's 2007 Soundtrack?

THEN, towards the end of the episode, they also played a Derek Webb/Caedemon's Call song. And you can listen to it here. Then you can follow the link that'll take you to iTunes where you can purchase that song. And support some really great musicians/songwriters.

1 comment:

J.P. said...

I was not too crazy about the episode, but I definitely thought that it had some great music. Thanks for the titles, as I was wondering. :)