Sunday, January 20, 2008

a few of the moments

I saw the movie Atonement today.
Amazing.
Wonderful score. Wonderful acting. Overall wonderful film.

Give me philosophy bath/body products, knitting things, and books and I'll be happy.

Books I got for Christmas, 2007:
Mudhouse Sabbath by Lauren Winner (Mom & Dad)
The Air I Breathe by Louie Giglio (Louis)
2008 Planner (Myself, 50% off + 10% B&N Membership, Barnes & Noble)
The Sacred Romance by Brent Curtis and John Eldredge (Mom & Dad)
Crazy Aunt Purl's Drunk, Divorced, & Covered in Cat Hair by Laurie Perry (Johnny G.)
Knitting Vintage Socks by Nancy Bush (Mom & Dad)
Knitting Never Felt Better by Nicky Epstein (BeLinda)


BFF BeLinda and I have declared 2008 the Year of the Knitted Sock.
We are going to conquer! (or at least somewhat "master") sock knitting.

I have a few knitting projects to finish before I can conquer the sock.

Current Playlist:
Buidling a Mystery - Sarah McLachlan
I Play Music - Rosie Thomas
Constant Craving - k.d. lang
Falling In Love At a Coffe Shop - Landon Pigg
Push & Pull - Nikka Costa
I Belive (When I Fall In Love It Will Be Forever) - Stevie Wonder

No comments: