Tuesday, January 15, 2008

10 on tuesday: 10 movies that disappointed me

Ten On Tuesday: 10 Movies That Disappointed You

1) The Upside of Anger (I didn’t even finish it.)

2) The Contender (Note a Joan Allen theme here.)

3) The Last Kiss (Okay movie. Great soundtrack.)

4) Happy Feet (I felt like I saw the best parts in the trailer.)

5) Talladega Nights: The Legend of Ricky Bobby (See Happy Feet. Altough, I did get a big kick out of Jean Girad saying, "I come from Formula Un". Not to mention Walker and Texas Ranger.)

6) The Return

7) I Heart Huckabees (Okay movie. Great cast.)

8) Anger Management (I generally don’t like comedies based on a lie or misunderstanding; which is why I don’t like most comedies. They make me anxious.)

9) Miss Congeniality

10) Nick of Time (What was Johnny Depp thinking?)



1 comment:

Amy said...

I haven't seen all the movies on your list, but Miss Congeniality is one I really enjoyed. :) Ah well, to each his/her own, right? My TT list is up, too!