Monday, May 07, 2007

oh crap, i'm stranded!

Today’s Oh Crap I’m Stranded! pick is from my friend and co-worker, Andy Smith.
Andy is perhaps one of the funniest people I know. He has a straight guy, slightly dry Bob Newhart-esque sense of humor. Andy loves baseball and his three daughters more than just about anything else I can think of.

He is also a writer and you can find some of his work on his website.

Andy's Pick
The Essential Mormon Tabernacle Choir

If I’m stranded with only an iPod, then I would want the CD that I have with only the one selection of Ave Maria by some female singing with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir …. Because I have no idea how iPods work and it would take a miracle from the blessed Mother to help me through that scenario.


Would you like to participate in Oh Crap, I'm Stranded!? Submissions may be emailed here. You can read more about Oh Crap! here.

No comments: