Sunday, March 25, 2007

cast on - my tubesocks: brenda dayne said my name

After more than a month Brenda Dayne posted a new Cast On podcast on Friday. Cast On is one of my favorite podcasts. I would consider it to be one of the preeminent podcasts of the knitting community (along with Marie Irshad's Knit Cast).
This new episode, Back In The Saddle, features something of particular interest to me. Not long ago I encouraged my cousin, Eric, to contact Brenda. He did. And she has used the song “My Tubesocks” by Eric’s band, KNAPSACKHEROES!, in this episode! (Knitting...Socks...Get it?)

You can download Cast On at iTunes or from Brenda’s website, www.cast-on.com. Songs by KNAPSACKHEROES! are available for download at their myspace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! I will have to check it out, even though I have never listened to her show before.

It's good incentive to start, right?