Tuesday, February 27, 2007

10 on tuesday meme: 10 things you would do if you were younger

I am finding today’s 10 on Tuesday meme a little difficult. The question is, "10 Things You Would Do if You Were Younger". I’m trying to avoid falling into regret and “I’d go back and change that if I could,” thinking. Instead I hope to focus more on, “if I knew then when I know now….” But really the things I’m coming up with are things I could do NOW. So why don’t I? Do it. Do it. Especially numbers 3, 9, and 10. This makes me think of the Friends episode, *The One Where They All Turn Thirty, and Phoebe shared her list of things she wanted to do before that age. So, here goes....

10 Things You Would Do if You Were Younger
1. *Bounce 1 New York City block on a hoppy ball.
2. Be wiser in my spending/save more money (Right? Everyone’s going to say this.)
3. Learn to play the bag pipes.
4. Read more of the classics.
5. Pick a different major than Music Therapy. Well, maybe. Because I think God was guiding my decisions at the time and there were reasons. And I learned to play the guitar and I met Christy. If I had picked a different major I probably would have gone to WKU and never met her. And had no student loans. But she's worth it.
6. Dye my whole head of hair pink, at least once.
7. Shave my head. See, now Britney has ruined it for the rest of us.
8. Flirt more.
9. Take fencing classes.
10. Learn to speak Japanese.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for saying i'm worth your college loans. :) My friendship with you is one of the best things I got from going to UE. :)

Jennifer Coomer said...

me? not the peking duck? me? really? awwww.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you 1,000% on #7.