Wednesday, January 17, 2007

i have so few secrets

I was tagged by Tracy to share “Five Things No One Knows About Me”. This is kind of hard because I don’t feel like there is much that NO ONE knows about me. At least one person knows everything that I can think of. So, this is more of a “5 Things MOST People Don’t Know About Me”.

1. For a period of time, when I was in high school, I thought God was calling me to become a pastor. But He wasn’t…

2. When we lived in Louisville when I was little I had a babysitter named Lisa. She was my hero. She was about 10 years older than me and lived next door. I loved sitting in her bedroom watching her put on make-up. I was fascinated by the way she’d soften her eyeliner (I think it was Maybelline) with a cigarette lighter. And I knew that she kept her diary under the bottom right corner of her mattress.

3. I was in a architecture magazine when I was a kid. I was visiting my friend, Sarah Loper, on the day that the magazine was at her house to take photos of the remodeling her dad had done to their house.

4. (Tracy, me, too...) I am a virgin and plan to remain one until I’m married.

5. I have had 2 different oral surgeries to remove ruptured saliva ducts in my bottom lip.

No comments: