Monday, July 31, 2006

random monday: just checking in

The Spring/Summer Vogue Knitting with "The Skirt I Want To Knit" on the cover has been located and purchased for me. Thanks to all you magazine detectives out there.

I am back at work today (no pun intended). It's been rough. Mostly because I've not had a decent night's sleep in over a week. But the work day is almost done. I'm walking slow and kind of want to put a "CAUTION: Wide, Slow Load" sign on my back. Going to see Dr. Ray before I head home tonight.

Vitor Meira lead the most laps at yesterday's rain delayed Michigan IRL race. But ,alas, he came in second. Still the bride's maid...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I don't have to ponder if I want to go purchase another copy of Vogue Knitting before sending the copy I just got off to you. :)

Jennifer Coomer said...

Oh no! You bought me one??? You didn't mail it, did you? You wanna knit a skirt, too? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Bought it, didn't mail it yet. Like the skirt, but am coveting the shift dress, so just need to start saving my pennies to buy that yarn.