Thursday, April 27, 2006

ANTM: Cycle 6 Episode 9

"Jade is my favorite person in the house." - Nnenna
"If it looks jank I’ll be mad." – Danielle on getting her gap closed.

"Tyra would want you to look fierce." – The dentist fixing Danielle’s gap
"Forget the gap sucka. I’m going to Thailand!" - Danielle "I don’t know if Thailand is ready Furnonda. They better brace themselves." – Furonda

"Thailand. That’s around the world." - Jade

"It is a spectacular hotel. It is fit for a king. But we are queens and it definitely fits us to a T."
– Jade

"This is a great test to see who can handle the culture shock." – Jade

"…my womanly space…" - Furonda "I can fit certain molds that I really want to break in the industry." – Jade
"I am very ‘proportionable’." – Jade

Thank you ANTM for including Jade’s Vocabulary in your re-cap special.
analystic/adj. 1) logical thinking
decipheration/n. 1) distinction between two concepts
tornness/n. 1) feeling of being pulled
dwelve/v. 1) probe or explore
brunettness/n. 1) having brown hair
releasement/n. 1) the act of letting go of something
derogatoriness/n. 1) critical or disrespectful attitude
considerating/v. taking into consideration

"Sometimes it’s just too much for them to ‘withhandle’. No wait that’s not a word. Sometimes it’s just too much for them to ‘intake’.” - Jade

Furonda, you have impressed me a lot in recent episodes. But last night you fell to just above Jade level. I think you’re trying to act like a diva. However, you’re acting like is a spoiled 13-year-old brat. What was up with you giving a one finger massage to the winners at the Thai spa? Joanie was totally right to call you out on it. Which brings us back to…

JOANIE ROCKS!!!
Joanie impresses me so much-a little more every episode. I want her to win seeing as I think she takes “fierce” pictures and I like HER. That girl has real character. And in my book that ranks high. It seemed that she really took the opportunity she had to experience Thailand seriously. She wanted to learn about the culture and the language. She didn’t want to offend anyone by hanging out of her mermaid outfit. She knew that respect was important in Thai culture and she wanted to honor that. She wanted to do a good job simply because she had a job to do. That’s some moral fiber there people.

ROCK ON, JOANIE, ROCK ON

I haven't said anything about Sara yet. Her make-up looked really good for this shoot. Anyway, here's a picture of her. And now we’re to the place in the completion where Tyra says, “You’re still in the running to become America’s Next Top Model” to every girl whose “photo I have in my hands”. Bottom two: Furonda and Nnenna.
The look on Nnenna’s face said to me, “Oh, there is no way you are going to send me home.” Brooke was on to Nnenna way before the rest of us. You’re right Brooke, Nnenna is not a nice person.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Why oh why didn't they just go ahead and send Furonda and Nenna home?

Jennifer Coomer said...

That is a very good question. But I am looking forward to a little more Furonda goofiness.