Tuesday, March 13, 2007

10 on tuesday meme: 10 favorite albums

Lists like this are kind of tough, I think. How do you pick just 10 albums when there is so much beautiful music in the world? Some of the albums I have chosen albums that I may not even listen to much these days, but they played a significant role in my life and musical development and provided my soundtrack to life. These are in no particular order.10 Favorite Albums
1. Good Dog, Bad Dog – Over the Rhine
2. The Joshua Tree – U2
3. Age to Age – Amy Grant
4. Green – R.E.M.
5. Ohio – Over the Rhine
6. Love Life – Charlie Peacock
7. Disintegration – The Cure
8. This Beautiful Mess – Sixpence None The Richer
9. Indigo Girls – Indigo Girls
10. Jesus Freak – dc Talk

Honorable Mentions (No, I am not cheating)
Lead Me on – Amy Grant
Sacred Journey – First Call
The Way We Are – Fleming & John
Sixpence None the Richer – Sixpence None the Richer
Plumb – Jonatha Brooke and The Story
Squint – Steve Taylor
Out of Time - R.E.M.
Eponymous - R.E.M.
Duncan Sheik - Duncan Sheik
Achtung Baby - U2

Tag you’re it: Sumiko, Cara, and Eric.

No comments: