Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ah one, two, ah, one, two. Check, check...

Hello First Time Callers, Long Time Listeners!

Well, I am trying to pick up my pens and pencils, pack up my pencil box, and get back on this blogging train.

I've missed it. I've missed you. I've missed the outlet and the creative process.

I suppose for awhile there was just too much going on in my life....in the lives around me... And, quite honestly, I seemed to lack the time, focus, energy, motivation, and creative juices.

Now, there's some planning going on behind the scenes for...well, let's just call it "more". I have some great resources and partners in my life who are lending knowledge, help, and support for things to come. Very blessed.

From time to time I'll be jotting out some things with a mobile app - that I'm still figuring out how to navigate. So if some posts look wonky or less pretty...you'll be gracious about it, won't you?

Looking forward,

Jennifer

1 comment:

Misty said...

You're back!!!!! :)