Sunday, June 14, 2009

summertime television - whatcha watchin?

When it's too hot (or too rainy?) outside and you just want to sit in the a/c what are you watching on TV? Here are a few shows I'm enjoying this summer.

The Closer (TNT)
I enjoy having small batches of all new episodes of really great television.
Thank you. Thank you so much. Can you hand me my pocket book, Loohuu-ten-it? Southern Belles: Louisville (Soap Net)
Do I really need to explain this one?
The next time someone says to me, "You don't sound like you're from Kentucky" I'm going to point them to Southern Belles Louisville. This IS what a girl from (Western/Central) Kentucky sounds like. (And please don't say that to me.)
The Bachelorette featuring Jillian Harris (ABC)
Say what you will about this format for dating - it makes good TV. Jillian is likable. And I'm rooting (so far) for Robby, Ed, and Michael. Can't wait for Wes to go home...Harper's Island (CBS)
Yeah! Thriller. Mystery. Who Done It?
The Sheriff with an arrow in the woods? The Step-Mom with a bowie knife in the Candlewick? I'm going to be sad when this one is over. I hope they don't let me down. Whoever done it, I hope it's a shocker!

No comments: