Monday, October 27, 2008

"through the years, through all the good and bad" - kenny rogers

LYLASarah took home a batch of photographs I had given her to scan. Today she brought me a CD of pictures taken during the 1950’s-1980’s. They are mostly family photos. Birthdays, holidays, and other gatherings. It was so fun to look at the enlarged versions and notice details I had missed before.

Here is a photo of my parents. This was taken at one of their wedding showers in 1969. I love the expression on my dad’s face. It shows a certain, “What have I gotten myself into?” I’m sure that was less about my mom and more about the painting they are holding.

4 comments:

Jason said...

Nice!!!

Jennifer Coomer said...

Jason - there are more photos on Facebook. Check it.

Anonymous said...

And I'm so glad I stayed / Right here with you...

Sarah W. said...

I love this photo--saw it real big on facebook. : )