Saturday, June 21, 2008

stuff

I took this photo around the time the national average of gas per gallon hit $4.00. I was so tempted to keep going to make it an even $40 just so I could say I had done it. I don't know why. I know it may not make sense. But it was just the feeling I had in the moment.


$3.89/gallon? Well fine, take that! I just put $40 worth of gas in my tank that only holds eleven gallons.


And I don't even know who I was talking to.

It's kind of like my friend telling me that he
doesn't know how to explain that AJ Foyt and
Elvis are kind of the same person in his mind. I see what he means. And yet I don't. My $40 of gas is kind of like Super Tex and Big E. Well, sorta.


When I was just about to get in my car I noticed this diesel pump and how much this poor person had to spend on gas.$105.00! Thank you Honda for giving me an eleven gallon tank in a car that is quiet fuel efficient.


And, Sarah is skeeved out by bubble tea...

Raspberry fruit tea with black tea from Fat Straw.

No comments: