Ten things that annoy me about work…
1) That I have to go on the days when I would rather sleep, read, knit, play outside, play with Derby, talk with friends and family, go shopping, paint, write, watch a movie, learn a new craft, try a new recipe, take a nap…
2) Co-workers who pee on the toilet seat and don’t wipe it up.
3) Co-workers who make a mess in the breakroom/kitchen and don’t clean it up.
4) Co-workers who back into their parking space in the garage while a line of cars waits for them to get it between the lines. In the grand scheme of things this saves you no time. And I kind of doubt anybody is going to compliment you on your reverse driving skills.
5) Co-workers who leave their cell phones set to their loudest ring-tone and then leave it on their desks while their kids call 49 times in a row.
6) Talking on the phone when I have a cough/sore throat.
7) That all the talking on the phone I have to do at work lessens my desire to spend time on the phone with my friends and family.
8) The occassional rude/inconsiderate person I speak to on the phone.
9) I honestly don’t mind my long commute. But I don’t like putting so many miles on my car and the frequent fill-ups at $4.00/gallon.
10) See #1
Don't call it a comeback I've been here for years I'm rocking my peers Puttin' suckers in fear - I needed a little break. I decided not to apologize for it, but just DO IT. So...I just did it. Now I think I am ready for some makeup + beauty product tal...
7 years ago