Monday, June 11, 2007

this weekend i...

…saw my favorite band, Over the Rhine, at 3rd and Linsley (Nashville). While waiting in line Johnny G. took an informal poll of everyone's favorite OTR ablums. #1 - Ohio #2 - Good Dog, Bad Dog (my personal favorite), #3-Drunkard's Prayer (really?) .
…got an oil change and learned I need about $300+ work done on my car.
…invested in my first set of Addi Turbo needles. Try eating these, Derby!
…stayed up late watching an interesting IndyCar race in which Tomas Scheckther threw his gloves at *Marcus, and seven cars were involved in one accident that took out most of the big guns of the series (namely Wheldon, Dixon, and Helio), and Danica made me think, “…she might could actually do this tonight…”. Thanks to you who made me happy and watched the race.
…went to church, worshiped the Living God and had several goose bumps/hairs on the back of my neck standing up moments while singing with the worship team.
…was trained on how to help out with the church’s sermon podcast.
…took a Sunday afternoon nap that was too long and made me feel worse.
...was reminded, by my mom, that it was one year ago yesterday that I moved back to Bowling Green.*My mom’s name for Marco Andretti.

2 comments:

cara harjes said...

a. TURBO needles!?!?!?!
impressed.
b. yeah, me too on the nap thing!
c. can't believe you moved a YEAR ago!

Rebecca said...

you have Addi Turbo needles? wow. hope you love them!