Tuesday, May 22, 2007

10 on tuesday meme: 10 favorite photos i've taken

These photos are some of my favorites that I've taken since I purchased my digital camera last fall.
1) State Street United Methodist Church-Bowling Green, KY
December, 20062) Yellow Shade - Columbia, KY
November, 20063) Keyara4) Trees Against Sky
Thanksgiving Day, 20065) Derby in the Snow
March, 20076) Sarah on the General Jackson - Nashville, TN
October, 20067) Sock Yarn8) My Favorite Puppy Tail9) Mom's 60th Birthday - Teresa's, Bowling Green, KY
April 10, 200710) Hobson House at Riverview - Bowling Green, KY
April, 2007

The Ten on Tuesday Website

I’m adding an eleventh picture because I’m feeling guilty about leaving Memphis out. Cameras often make him wig out, so he’s less photogenic than Derby and KiKi. This is one of the first pictures I took of Memphis that I was truly happy with how it turned out.

12 comments:

Patois42 said...

You've got such great photos there. I love the snow on the nose and the favorite tail.

MommaBoo said...

Your "eye" for photog is amazing!

I liked all of them, but the pictures of the "urban" areas are my favorite!

Have a great week!

Hootin Anni said...

I love how you've captured the architecture of the buildings!! Terrific job.

My 10 photos are posted too.

lmilla said...

beautiful pictures, Jennifer!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics and beautiful dogs! Thanks for visiting my meme blog :)

Melody said...

Great shots! Love the buildings and the dogs. :)

cjm said...

I love those! The dogs are great but I think the first one is my favorite. No 10 for me this week but I've enjoyed everyone else's.

Kathy said...

Hi, love the photos of your pets! They are adorable. Don't you just love dog eyes? It's like being able to see their emotions, almost human. Thanks for sharing your photos. I'm gonna check out your flickr site now!
God bless!

Whitney said...

These are amazing!!! You have so many talents. = )

Kickert said...

wow, I love the state street picture!!! Do you have a big version I could use as a wallpaper?

Tiffany said...

Beautiful pics - thanks for sharing. :)

Rebecca said...

love your perspective on the buildings, and always love the canine shots. what? now that Memphis is a cutie pie? not photogenic?