Wednesday, April 25, 2007

a ball of yarn walks into a bar...

New Yarn! Yippie!!! The yarn I ordered from KnitPicks for Derby’s dog bed/pillow arrived yesterday. Swish Superwash in “Baby Blue” and “Truffle”, which I’ll double. I also ordered their new dishcloth friendly yarn, CotLin, in "Desert Turquoise". LYLASarah piggybacked onto my order (we got FREE SHIPPING!) with three balls of CotLin in "Nightfall". Very happy with it all.Did you catch Ian Ziering’s joke on DWTS during one of the “This is what goes on in the studio and how we blow of steam and pretend the cameras aren’t here” package last night?
Q. What did the scarf say to the hat?

A. You go on a head. I’ll go around.

This scenic view is what a portion of my drive to and from work is like. I-65 is being widened from the KY/TN state-line to Bowling Green. It will be so nice when it’s complete. More lanes, less bumps, more area to maneuver merging, no more driving between concrete barriers.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Fun new yarn! I love me some Knit Picks.