Monday, March 05, 2007

munkeeboi

I got a package at work today. Now rarely do I get packages at work. So, this one had to be special. And it was. It’s from my good friend, Steve. Included was a letter detailing the contents of the note. By-the-way, he calls me “Jen” even though he knows I hate it.

Jen,
Herewith are many items I think you’ll enjoy. They are as follows:

(2) Pieces of used tape
(1) Piece of a different kind of tape
(1) Clifford key chain
(1) Book about monkeys complete with notes by the author, Monkey
(5) Paper clips
(4) Different papers clips
(1) United Healthcare chap stick (used)
(1) Italian Calendar complete with Italian month names
(1) Drinking straw (still in paper)
(1) Holiday card (slightly used)
(2) Pictures of my uber-cute baby, Lillian (younger age)
(2) Packages of pepper

(22) The number that all of these items add up to

Not sure why I’m doing this. It all started with the Monkey book that I knew you’d like and ended up being this madness.

Well, enjoy the stuff. No need to thank me…
-Steve

p.s. I also included bubble wrap w/more tape at no charge…
All of this monkey business began many years ago when, at the Tennessee State Fair, I shook monkey’s hand. The recycled holiday card...Steve crossed out other peoples' names and wrote his instead. And the author's notes by the monkey...added by Steve. Funny stuff. Tanks1 Stebe.

No comments: