Wednesday, February 07, 2007

why are there so many songs about rainbows?

I am participating in Favorite Color Swap 2. It’s similar to the Secret Pal 8 I did last year. Only with this swap you send one package in one color scheme. I got the name and blog address of my “spoilee” last night. This is going to be fun!

Someone out there (a.k.a my “spolier”) has received my name and info and is checking my blog. I have some questions to answer for that person. So, hello Spoiler, you know who you are, this is for you…

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire
1. What are your top three favorite colors? GREEN (mostly apple greens, grassy greens, limey greens…not so much dark greens or day-glo), PINK, BROWNS (chocolaty to latte).

2. What crafts do you really enjoy? Knitting. I am dipping a toe into the waters of scrapbooking with a book of Derby’s first year.

3. What products do you really covet? I’m going to have to put some thought into this one. I’ll get back you.

4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things? Playing with my dogs, reading, writing, following Indy Racing, my church, watching movies, and laughing.

5. Is there anything you collect? Yarn, books, music, lip balm, and dog toys.

6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol? Zebra. That’s my funny way of saying, to be perfectly honest, I don’t care.
7. What are your favorite
…scents/smells? An Aveda store and clean clean clean scents.
…types of music and/or bands? My favorite band is Over the Rhine
…authors? Brennan Manning, Laurie Notaro, Mike Yaconelli, Anne Lamott
…animals? Dogs! (Obviously) Particularly cocker spaniels and snow dogs.
…places to shop? Sephora, Aveda, Target, places that sell yarn & other crafty things, and bookstores.
…season? Autumn/Thanksgiving. My 2nd favorite is Spring/Easter
…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies? I’m pretty open to trying new things. You never know until you try!
…candies or goodies? M & M’s and dark chocolate. Twizzlers.

8. Do you have any wish lists? Amazon.com

9. Are you allergic to anything? Cats! And mold, dust mites, ragweed… And iceberg lettuce. But you’re probably not going to mail me that.

10. Do you have any pets? What are they? I have 1 cocker spaniel named Derby and 2 huskies (who are more outdoor dogs) named Keyara and Memphis.

11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you. You’ll probably wonder why I talk about both Nashville, TN and Bowling Green, KY as if I live in both places. And I kinda do. I lived in Nashville for 10 years and continue to work there. But as of June ‘06 I hang my knitted hat in Bowling Green at my parent’s house. I have about a 1 hour commute (one-way) to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hallo hallo! This is your "spoiler"! Just wanted to let you know that I've read your questionnaire. Hee Hee! This is going to be fun. Bye for now!!

Hugs, Your Spoiler

Jennifer Coomer said...

HALLO SPOILER!
Good to hear from you. We're going to have fun!!!!!!!!