Friday, December 22, 2006

christmas is coming early in the coomer house

On my way home from work I stopped at CVS and Target. I needed to go to Target to pick up just a few more gifts. My goal is to have everything wrapped and under the tree by tomorrow night. I am very grateful that Target was not very busy as I do not handle crowds very well.

When I got home my parents and dinner were waiting on me. Pizza boxes sat on the kitchen island. I opened up the breadstick box and noticed a card was sitting on top. The card had my name on it. I immediately recognized my mother's handwriting.

I opened the card and the cover said: The address has changed, but one thing's the same--

The inside said: "There's still a warm welcome for you!" And my mom had added "...and puppy kisses"

Tomorrow I am going to pick up a PUPPY! A PUPPY!!! A cocker spaniel puppy! After I read the card I jumped up and down with joy. I looked at my dad and noticed a his eyes has swelled with tears.

I am so excited! I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight!

No comments: