Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I have been looking for the "right" needle case for sometime now. I thought eventually I'd get around to knitting or sewing one. But I recently found these needles cases at JoAnn's for $1.97/each. Inside they aren't ideal. However, at that price they'll do. I bought two. Very exciting find.
I have been working on the tube scarf that's on the tag of the Lion Brand Landscape yarn that BFF sent me. Here Key models my progress...Speaking of Keyara...sometimes I question her intelligence. I call her Paris Hilton from time to time because I know she's not dumb. Sometimes she just acts that way. Case-in-point, if you throw a piece of popcorn in Memphis's direction 9 times out of 10 he will catch it in his mouth. Keyara, not so much...Then there are other times when she says, "I'm way smarter than you think I am. Yeah, that's hot." She does not like the flash on my camera. All of these pictures were taken one after the other. And in everyone of them her eyes are closed.

No comments: