Wednesday, October 18, 2006

tiffany and jennifer

One of the reasons I am really enjoying being back home in Bowling Green is that I get to spend more time with my dear friends, Tiffany and Jennifer (a.k.a. “Jen-Jen”). They are two of my best friends from high school/church youth group. Last night we met for a little birthday/pre-surgery get together. And for the second time this week the staff of a Mexican restaurant placed a sombrero on my head and sang to me. Only this time they brought me a shot of tequila. I know shots are supposed to be swallowed in one gulp by one person. But I shared with Jen and Tiff mostly because I’m on Percoset. Before we left I showed them the BMI window decal that shows the resturant is in compliance. Our dinner was both fun and educational. Jennifer and Tiffany gave me a great gift/care package that included magazines (the kind you especially want to read when you’re on vacation, sick, or recovering from surgery), slippers, and comfy cushy socks. Just what I needed! Thanks Girls!

No comments: