Thursday, October 19, 2006

12 hours to go

It's the night before my surgery. It seems like there is so much to say. So much I want to say. So much to say. But at this moment I don't know what any of it is. I guess I'll just say this.
Through all the pain and the fatigue and weariness-emotional, physically, mental, spiritual, and otherwise-I know that I am a blessed woman.
I have a family to help out. I have great medical insurance and short-term disability insurance.
I know that I am a child of God. And I know that I have many friends and family members who love me. And I love them.
And I want to say that I love you and I want to say thank you.
And I want to say that I thank God for you.
And I want to say that I'm really glad that my mom made my nana's broccoli casserole for dinner tonight.

1 comment:

Mr. Gobley said...

All prayers of all good people, and the light of God, will shine upon you and hold you up.