Friday, August 18, 2006

so proud

I have to brag on LYLASarah. She, being brilliant, saw past the pattern and knit a purse using the basis of the Ballband warshrag pattern. And it’s amazingly cute. She posted it on MD KAL and everyone there is singing her praises like natives who think their blonde god has finally visited their island. I’m telling you, I’ve never gotten over 20 comments on any of my MD KAL posts like she has.

I’m going to have to copy her and knit my own Ballband purse. I may even use those same colors. It's okay to copy. We’re tight like that. You should see how often we accidentally dress alike.

Y'all know I love pink and green. The colors in Sarah's purse remind me of my bird purse, which is my favorite of all purses.

Sarah has posted the additions to the pattern on her blog.

3 comments:

cara harjes said...

this is cute. i saw some acrylic cow print purse handles at hobby lobby the other day. could be cheesy but with the right colors, very sassy and fun.
and i have to say i LOVE your bird purse!

Jennifer Coomer said...

thank you. i love my bird purse. adore it.

i think cow print handles with a red on red purse might be cute.

Jennifer Coomer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.